Lordlord (lôrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who has authority, control, or power over others;
a master, chief, or ruler.
- a person who exercises authority from property rights;
an owner of land, houses, etc.
- a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
- a feudal superior;
the proprietor of a manor.
- a titled nobleman or peer;
a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.
- Lords, the Lords Spiritual and Lords Temporal comprising the House of Lords.
- (cap.) (in Britain)
- the title of certain high officials (used with some other title, name, or the like): Lord Mayor of London.
- the formally polite title of a bishop: Lord Bishop of Durham.
- the title informally substituted for marquis, earl, viscount, etc., as in the use of Lord Kitchener for Earl Kitchener.
- (cap.) the Supreme Being;
- (cap.) the Savior, Jesus Christ.
- a planet having dominating influence.
- (often cap.) (used in exclamatory phrases to express surprise, elation, etc.): Lord, what a beautiful day!
- lord it, to assume airs of importance and authority;
behave arrogantly or dictatorially;
domineer: to lord it over the menial workers.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Marvelous Lord Vanity #2 Amazon.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1121 x 1685. This blog post's file size is only 175 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Lord Vanity.
The house frequently has its persona. Likewise with all cottages or the cottage are observed in the united kingdom. Do not wish to alter the building's structure is a lot of, Marvelous Lord Vanity #2 Amazon.com patterns compete with conventional bungalow.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th century and is today after dark stage of restoration. As opposed to attempting to mimic the type of the cottage, Alex St made a decision to build yet another home layout that may minimize the architectural change of the complete hotel and keep this house's character.
Never asked an effect, beautiful! To be able to keep up with a building's personality, the developer Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure putting a home layout in addition to the key building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, the UK could be the building involved.