Toastertoast•er1 (tō′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument or appliance for toasting bread, muffins, etc.
- a person who toasts something.
Ovenov•en (uv′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a chamber or compartment, as in a stove, for baking, roasting, heating, drying, etc.
Catchescatch (kach),USA pronunciation v., caught, catch•ing, n., adj.
- to seize or capture, esp. after pursuit: to catch a criminal; to catch a runaway horse.
- to trap or ensnare: to catch a fish.
- to intercept and seize;
take and hold (something thrown, falling, etc.): to catch a ball; a barrel to catch rain.
- to come upon suddenly;
surprise or detect, as in some action: I caught him stealing the pumpkin.
- to receive, incur, or contract: to catch a cold.
- to be in time to get aboard (a train, boat, etc.).
- to lay hold of;
clasp: He caught her arm.
- to grip, hook, or entangle: The closing door caught his arm.
- to allow (something) to become gripped, hooked, snagged, or entangled: He caught his coat on a nail.
- to attract or arrest: The painting caught his fancy. His speech caught our attention.
- to check or restrain suddenly (often used reflexively): She caught her breath in surprise. He caught himself before he said the wrong thing.
- to see or attend: to catch a show.
- to strike;
hit: The blow caught him on the head.
- to become inspired by or aware of: I caught the spirit of the occasion.
- to fasten with or as if with a catch: to catch the clasp on a necklace.
- to deceive: No one was caught by his sugary words.
- to attract the attention of;
charm: She was caught by his smile and good nature.
- to grasp with the intellect;
comprehend: She failed to catch his meaning.
- to hear clearly: We caught snatches of their conversation.
- to apprehend and record;
capture: The painting caught her expression perfectly.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to assist at the birth of: The town doctor caught more than four hundred children before he retired.
- to become gripped, hooked, or entangled: Her foot caught in the net.
- to overtake someone or something moving (usually fol. by up, up with, or up to).
- to take hold: The door lock doesn't catch.
- [Baseball.]to play the position of catcher: He catches for the Yankees.
- to become lighted;
ignite: The kindling caught instantly.
- to become established, as a crop or plant, after germination and sprouting.
- catch a crab, (in rowing) to bungle a stroke by failing to get the oar into the water at the beginning or by failing to withdraw it properly at the end.
- catch at, to grasp at eagerly;
accept readily: He caught at the chance to get free tickets.
- catch a turn, to wind a rope around a bitt, capstan, etc., for one full turn.
- catch it, [Informal.]to receive a reprimand or punishment: He'll catch it from his mother for tearing his good trousers again.
- catch on:
- to become popular: That new song is beginning to catch on.
- to grasp mentally;
understand: You'd think he'd catch on that he's boring us.
- [New England.](in cooking) to scorch or burn slightly;
sear: A pot roast is better if allowed to catch on.
- catch out, [Chiefly Brit.]to catch or discover (a person) in deceit or an error.
- catch up:
- to lift or snatch suddenly: Leaves were caught up in the wind.
- to bring or get up to date (often fol. by on or with): to catch up on one's reading.
- to come up to or overtake (something or someone) (usually fol. by with): to catch up with the leader in a race.
- to become involved or entangled with: caught up in the excitement of the crowd.
- to point out to (a person) minor errors, untruths, etc. (usually fol. by on): We caught the teacher up on a number of factual details.
- [Falconry.]to capture for further training (a hawk that has been flown at hack).
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to harness (a horse or mule).
- the act of catching.
- anything that catches, esp. a device for checking motion, as a latch on a door.
- any tricky or concealed drawback: It seems so easy that there must be a catch somewhere.
- a slight, momentary break or crack in the voice.
- that which is caught, as a quantity of fish: The fisherman brought home a large catch.
- a person or thing worth getting, esp. a person regarded as a desirable matrimonial prospect: My mother thinks Pat would be quite a catch.
- a game in which a ball is thrown from one person to another: to play catch; to have a catch.
- a fragment: catches of a song.
- a round, esp. one in which the words are so arranged as to produce ludicrous effects.
- the catching and holding of a batted or thrown ball before it touches the ground.
- [Rowing.]the first part of the stroke, consisting of the placing of the oar into the water.
- the establishment of a crop from seed: a catch of clover.
- catchy (def. 3).
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Hi there, this photo is about Toaster Oven Catches Fire (slow Motion) (superior Burning Toaster #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1114 x 627. This attachment's file size is only 63 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Burning Toaster.
On picking a backyard counter ready-made, tips. Moreover, for anyone of you who want to purchase a playground counter, try to find costs to suit the budget you desires and have. In determining the purchase price is really a factor how often the garden bench you employ as well as the budget, it ought to be measured. Modify the seat and chair models' size together with style and the size of the garden.
Since it is today, picking a Toaster Oven Catches Fire (slow Motion) (superior Burning Toaster #7) has become a crucial the main layout of the park. This may be the purpose of view of the playground when not used, as well as operating as a seat. Different types of garden bedrooms are often found on the industry. Nevertheless the selection of combination and easy design using the playground is the alternative that is greatest.
Selecting furniture for outdoor tough, not only any Burning Toaster might be positioned on garden or the patio. Within a short-time the couch will soon be swiftly damaged by the weather if any. Grass beds are employed often made from bamboo, timber a plastic. This kind of product is very difficult to find out whether with regards to maintenance. As an example manufactured from timber and iron, shouldn't be exposed to daylight or rain immediately. Because the content is simply harmed. Chairs are made of metal wherever possible, offered the nature of simply corroded then the artwork have to be done every selected time frame, avoided.