Livelive1 (liv),USA pronunciation v., lived (livd),USA pronunciation liv•ing.
- to have life, as an organism;
be capable of vital functions: all things that live.
- to continue to have life;
remain alive: to live to a ripe old age.
- to continue in existence, operation, memory, etc.;
last: a book that lives in my memory.
- to maintain or support one's existence;
provide for oneself: to live on one's income.
- to feed or subsist (usually fol. by on or upon): to live on rice and bananas.
- to dwell or reside (usually fol. by in, at, etc.): to live in a cottage.
- to pass life in a specified manner: They lived happily ever after.
- to direct or regulate one's life: to live by the golden rule.
- to experience or enjoy life to the full: At 40 she was just beginning to live.
- to cohabit (usually fol. by with).
- to escape destruction or remain afloat, as a ship or aircraft.
- to pass (life): to live a life of ease.
- to practice, represent, or exhibit in one's life: to live one's philosophy.
- live down, to live so as to allow (a mistake, disgrace, etc.) to be forgotten or forgiven: She'll never live that crucial moment of failure down.
- live high off or on the hog. See hog (def. 10).
- live in or out, to reside at or away from the place of one's employment, esp. as a domestic servant: Their butler lives in, but the maids live out.
- live it up, [Informal.]to live in an extravagant or wild manner;
pursue pleasure: He started living it up after he got out of the army.
- live up to, to live in accordance with (expectations or an ideal or standard);
measure up to: He never lived up to his father's vision of him.
- live well, to live comfortably: They're not wealthy but they live well.
Sciencesci•ence (sī′əns),USA pronunciation n.
- a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws: the mathematical sciences.
- systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
- any of the branches of natural or physical science.
- systematized knowledge in general.
- knowledge, as of facts or principles;
knowledge gained by systematic study.
- a particular branch of knowledge.
- skill, esp. reflecting a precise application of facts or principles;
Hi guys, this blog post is about Live Science ( Childbirth C Section #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1289 x 860. It's file size is just 143 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Childbirth C Section.
Gardening is actually an exciting pastime to relax. Howto pick Live Science ( Childbirth C Section #4) became one of the critical areas of garden. Moreover, presently there are many sorts and colors of pan bought producing the selection process might be puzzling and more thrilling. Therefore, before picking a container that's appropriate to get a selection of crops inside your home, make sure that you've observed the following ideas.
A lot more than just a place pot, to seed may also serve as decor. Collection of the container that is appropriate may boost one's home's beauty. Alternatively, if the dimension of the pan you choose is too big, a great deal of nutrients that'll not be attained from the sources, so there'll infact maintain vain.
It could possibly create the sources to rot as the base soaked and of the pan will clot. In addition, note furthermore the region you will use to place the box. You can test to employ a hanging pan as a way to conserve space if that is unlikely to be confined.