Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Hello , this post is about Free Section 8 #4 Adobe PDF | Microsoft Word (.doc). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 570 x 680. It's file size is just 73 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Free Section 8.
Free Section 8 is one of many hottest components and are often-used for your flooring as well as the Granite can be a volcanic rock shaped by warmth and pressure and are available in numerous shades like black shades, light dull and red and other colors, Currently because of the toughness and toughness, jewel stone ceramic sort generally employed for kitchen floors, surfaces and flooring products and in addition developing a living room.
Needless to say you know lots of these types of granite and contains become a brand new development on earth of house and of course you are perplexed in choosing a style, in creating a home, you have to look at the proper color for the walls of the home. Though it is not uncommon to also have a simple color for example white shade to paint the surfaces of your home, coloring dreary house frequently picked because the base shade is predominant.