Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Fauxfaux (fō),USA pronunciation adj.
- artificial or imitation;
fake: a brooch with faux pearls.
OF fals L falsus false]
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Skinskin (skin),USA pronunciation n., v., skinned, skin•ning, adj.
- the external covering or integument of an animal body, esp. when soft and flexible.
- such an integument stripped from the body of an animal, esp. a small animal;
pelt: a beaver skin.
- the tanned or treated pelt or hide of an animal, esp. when used in apparel and accessories;
leather (usually used in combination): pigskin; calfskin.
- any integumentary covering, casing, outer coating, or surface layer, as an investing membrane, the rind or peel of fruit, or a film on liquid: a skin of thin ice; the aluminum skin of an airplane.
- the outermost layer of a pearl.
- the outermost layer of a diamond as found: often different in color and refraction from the inner part of the stone.
- the shell or ceiling of a hull.
- the outer, exposed part of a furled sail.
- an outer layer of a metal piece having characteristics differing from those of the interior.
- a container made of animal skin, used for holding liquids, esp. wine.
- skins, [Slang.]drums.
- a swindler;
- a skinflint.
- a horse.
- a dollar bill.
- the outer surface of a missile or rocket.
- by the skin of one's teeth, by an extremely narrow margin;
scarcely: We made the last train by the skin of our teeth.
- get under one's skin:
- to irritate;
bother: His laugh really gets under my skin.
- to affect deeply;
penetrate: That sort of music always gets under my skin.
- have a thick skin, to be insensitive to criticism or rebuffs: The complaint desk is a job for someone who has a thick skin.
- have a thin skin, to be extremely sensitive to criticism or rebuffs;
be easily offended: Be careful what you say to me, I have a thin skin.
- in or with a whole skin, without harm;
safely: She escaped from the burning building with a whole skin.
- no skin off one's back, nose, or teeth, of no interest or concern or involving no risk to one.
- save one's skin, to avoid harm, esp. to escape death: They betrayed their country to save their skins.
- under the skin, in essence;
despite appearances or differences: sisters under the skin.
- to strip or deprive of skin;
- to remove or strip off (any covering, outer coating, surface layer, etc.).
- to scrape or rub a small piece of skin from (one's hand, leg, etc.), as in falling or sliding against something: She skinned her knee.
- to urge on, drive, or whip (a draft animal, as a mule or ox).
- to climb or jump: He skinned the rope to the top of the wall.
- to cover with or as if with skin.
- to strip of money or belongings;
fleece, as in gambling.
- [Cards.]to slide cards one at a time off the top of (the pack) in dealing.
- to defeat completely: skinned at the polls.
- to castigate;
reprimand: skinned for his disobedience.
- to slip off or depart hurriedly (often followed by out).
- skin alive:
- to reprimand;
- to subdue completely, esp. in a cruel or ruthless manner: The home team was skinned alive this afternoon.
- showing or featuring nude persons, often in a sexually explicit way: a skin magazine.
- presenting films, stage shows, exhibitions, etc., that feature nude persons, esp. in a sexually explicit way: a Times Square skin house.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hello folks, this post is about Ideas For Faux Bear Skin Rug ( How To Clean A Bear Skin Rug #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2204 x 1519. It's file size is only 358 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: How To Clean A Bear Skin Rug.
Ideas For Faux Bear Skin Rug ( How To Clean A Bear Skin Rug #4) is really an important matter to your household, but before discussing that let me tell some recommendations on bogemian bedroom to you. Bohemian right into a style that is mainly used by ladies. This style is applied through as, an elegant consistency, such braid, embroidery, travel.
Bohemian originated from mainland Europe. So, when selecting type and a method towards the furniture in the room, make sure it don't freeze with racial motifs Indonesia, specifically Java. Javanese cultural dark, as the vibrant colored soft boho.
Motif promoting materials ga, bohemian design kantha case, and suzani. If it is challenging to seek out, employ batik or simply two hues vivid batik periphery. Elegant motifs and designs may be used through bed-sheet the bedcover, pillow, curtain, throw, or rug.
Do not neglect to incorporate only a little touch of craft within the room, for instance through the head statue - model renaissance presented, or photographs. Not so difficult, isn't it? You only need rearranging the Ideas For Faux Bear Skin Rug ( How To Clean A Bear Skin Rug #4) and to include small trinkets. Be the rooms bohemian type that is minimalist. You will find different suggestions for designing a bedroom?