Metromet•ro1 (me′trō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ros. (often cap.)
- the underground electric railway of Paris, France, Montreal, Canada, Washington, D.C., and other cities.
- subway (def. 1).
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Casterscast•er (kas′tər, kä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that casts.
- a small wheel on a swivel, set under a piece of furniture, a machine, etc., to facilitate moving it.
- a bottle or cruet for holding a condiment.
- a stand containing a set of such bottles.
- a metal container for sugar, pepper, etc., having a perforated top to permit sprinkling;
- the angle that the kingpin makes with the vertical. Automobiles are usually designed with the upper end of the kingpin inclined rearward(positive caster) for improved directional stability.
Also, castor (for defs. 2–5). cast′er•less, adj.
- (of a wheel) to swivel freely in a horizontal plane.
Mainmain1 (mān),USA pronunciation adj.
- chief in size, extent, or importance;
leading: the company's main office; the main features of a plan.
utmost, as strength or force: to lift a stoneby main force.
- of or pertaining to a broad expanse: main sea.
- syntactically independent;
capable of use in isolation. Cf. dependent (def. 4), independent (def. 14), main clause.
- of or pertaining to a mainmast.
- noting or pertaining to a sail, yard, boom, etc., or to any rigging belonging to a mainmast.
- noting any stay running aft and upward to the head of a mainmast: main topmast stay.
- having or exerting great strength or force;
- having momentous or important results;
- a principal pipe or duct in a system used to distribute water, gas, etc.
- physical strength, power, or force: to struggle with might and main.
- the chief or principal part or point: The main of their investments was lost during the war.
- [Literary.]the open ocean;
high sea: the bounding main.
- the mainland.
- in the main, for the most part;
chiefly: In the main, the novel was dull reading.
- [South Midland U.S.](chiefly Appalachian). very;
exceedingly: The dogs treed a main big coon.
Videovid•e•o (vid′ē ō′),USA pronunciation n.
- the elements of television, as in a program or script, pertaining to the transmission or reception of the image (distinguished from audio).
- the video part of a television broadcast.
- television: She is a star of stage and video.
- a program, movie, or the like, that is available commercially on videocassette.
- See music video.
- of or pertaining to the electronic apparatus for producing the television picture: video amplifier.
- of or pertaining to television, esp. the visual elements.
- of or pertaining to videocassettes, videocassette recorders, music video, etc.: a video shop.
- pertaining to or employed in the transmission or reception of television pictures.
Hi guys, this post is about Metro Rack Casters #2 Main Picture; Video; Video. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 980 x 980. It's file size is just 53 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Metro Rack Casters.
The color impression hasbeen established as being a method for the creation of mental effect mood, fashion, and the style or character of a place. Colors could be exhibited with all furniture's reputation, wall coloring designs, accessories soft furnishings, ornaments home, also wallpaper home.
The presence of furniture since the color collection, a room is dominated by it will considerably influence the perception that in by way of a furniture. Create of combining coloring with the bedroom furniture no oversight you've. Here are some perceptions that'll be induced the various shades for that design of furniture or the home furnishings.
Choose Metro Rack Casters #2 Main Picture; Video; Video, gives the impression a fresh impression and straightforward impression. This impact appears to be traditional shades in the event that you design it for soft furnishings furniture purposes. But if you're creating furniture for couch or stand it will supply an elegant and simple's feeling. White is not unsuitable for layer a seat, a sofa.