This image about Marshall County Probation Office have 5 photos including Search MDOC Jobs. ‹ ›, Probation Divisions, Wonderful Marshall County Probation Office #3 Are Being Remembered As Public Servants, And Two Rooms Are Now Named For Them At The Nebraska State Probation Office And Reporting Center, In Beatrice., Amazing Marshall County Probation Office #4 Bonita Walker Gestures Toward Her Husband In The Audience Tuesday During Her Sentencing At The Marshall County Judicial Center In Benton., VISIT US ON FACEBOOK. Below are the attachments:
Marshall County Probation Office was published at July 28, 2017 at 6:32 am. This post is posted under the Office category. Marshall County Probation Office is tagged with Marshall County Probation Office, Marshall, County, Probation, Office..
MarshallMar•shall (mär′shəl),USA pronunciation n.
- Alfred, 1842–1924, English economist.George C(at•lett) (kat′lit),USA pronunciation 1880–1959, U.S. general and statesman: Secretary of State 1947–49; Nobel peace prize 1953.
- John, 1755–1835, U.S. jurist and statesman: Chief Justice of the U.S. 1801–35.
- Thomas Riley, 1854–1925, vice president of the U.S. 1913–21.Thur•good (thûr′gŏŏd),USA pronunciation 1908–93, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1967–91.
- a city in NE Texas. 24,921.
- a town in central Missouri. 12,781.
- a town in SW Minnesota. 11,161.
- Also, Mar′shal. a male given name.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Probationpro•ba•tion (prō bā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of testing.
- the testing or trial of a person's conduct, character, qualifications, or the like.
- the state or period of such testing or trial.
- a method of dealing with offenders, esp. young persons guilty of minor crimes or first offenses, by allowing them to go at large under supervision of a probation officer.
- the state of having been conditionally released.
- a trial period or condition of students in certain educational institutions who are being permitted to redeem failures, misconduct, etc.
- the testing or trial of a candidate for membership in a religious body or order, for holy orders, etc.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Marshall County Probation Office is not just purposeful add your backyard, but also boost ease. Merging garden desk that is comprehensive and a garden can be turned by cozy seats into a place dinners. Pick a backyard table smartly by following guidelines stated below. It's very important to think about the garden look that you would like. Do you want to use being you or a dining room simply want to make a place to relax?
Predicated on your requirements, you're able to consider investing in a backyard table based to the construction and dimension products. If you are using a backyard table having its advanced attributes, then you definitely must save money time to the maintenance of the stand rather than enjoying your moment that is relaxing. You can buy a desk manufactured from bamboo fir wood or metal that doesn't require preservation that is much.
You can extend the life span of one's garden table by stocking them in a spot that's guarded when not used. You're able to place it in storage or the attic when not in use. Thinking about the quality of the acquired Marshall County Probation Office. Take a peek at the supplies not predicated on expensive cheapness garden desk and found in the production of yard table. This assures furniture for your backyard can last longer than expected a seed that it has thorns , long segmented, and increases.