Directdi•rect (di rekt′, dī-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to manage or guide by advice, helpful information, instruction, etc.: He directed the company through a difficult time.
- to regulate the course of;
control: History is directed by a small number of great men and women.
- to administer;
supervise: She directs the affairs of the estate.
- to give authoritative instructions to;
order or ordain: I directed him to leave the room.
- to serve as a director in the production or performance of (a musical work, play, motion picture, etc.).
- to guide, tell, or show (a person) the way to a place: I directed him to the post office.
- to point, aim, or send toward a place or object: to direct radio waves around the globe.
- to channel or focus toward a given result, object, or end (often fol. by to or toward): She directed all her energies toward the accomplishment of the work.
- to address (words, a speech, a written report, etc.) to a person or persons: The secretary directed his remarks to two of the committee members.
- to address (a letter, package, etc.) to an intended recipient.
- to act as a guide.
- to give commands or orders.
- to serve as the director of a play, film, orchestra, etc.
- proceeding in a straight line or by the shortest course;
not oblique: a direct route.
- proceeding in an unbroken line of descent;
lineal rather than collateral: a direct descendant.
- (of a proportion) containing terms of which an increase (or decrease) in one results in an increase (or decrease) in another: a term is said to be in direct proportion to another term if one increases (or decreases) as the other increases (or decreases).
- (of a function) the function itself, in contrast to its inverse. Cf. inverse (def. 2).
- without intervening persons, influences, factors, etc.;
personal: direct contact with the voters; direct exposure to a disease.
candid: the direct remarks of a forthright individual.
exact: the direct opposite.
- consisting exactly of the words originally used;
verbatim: direct quotation.
- of or by action of voters, which takes effect without any intervening agency such as representatives.
consequential: War will be a direct result of such political action.
- allocated for or arising from a particular known agency, process, job, etc.: The new machine was listed by the accountant as a direct cost.
- of or pertaining to direct current.
- moving in an orbit in the same direction as the earth in its revolution around the sun.
- appearing to move on the celestial sphere in the direction of the natural order of the signs of the zodiac, from west to east. Cf. retrograde (def. 4).
- (of a telescope) in its normal position;
not inverted or transited.
- (of dye colors) working without the use of a mordant;
- in a direct manner;
straight: Answer me direct.
Howdy peoples, this post is about TGL Direct (charming Kitchen Fairies #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 658 x 809. This picture's file size is just 44 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Kitchen Fairies.
There are numerous coloring available that contain ides when TGL Direct (charming Kitchen Fairies #5) that are prone to mildew and form. However, often, coloring produced specifically for the restroom is adequate. Ensure the location on the threshold or wall that is frequently included in the equipment ought to be tightly-closed so as never to remove. Than to cover it remember, it is better to avoid the reason for the problem. Some opportunities the pipe, tend to be more more likely to cause troubles over time. They ought to quickly do caulking to prevent destruction later. Baseboard is another spot that has a tendency to crash color.
Before utilising bathtub or the bath, wait a couple of days for your new TGL Direct (charming Kitchen Fairies #5) to be managed completely. Also to reduce damage's danger, constantly be sure to use the ventilator, and leave the door available if the bathroom isn't being used.
Be sure shedding paint and the blobs don't remove effectively. Sand all areas to provide a superb foundation for applying coloring. After priming, join should be reclaimed before the layer that was last.