Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
DavidDa•vid (dā′vid for 1, 2, 5; Fr. da vēd′ for 3, 5;
Sp. dä vēᵺ′ for 4, 5),USA pronunciation n.
- died c970 b.c., the second king of Israel, reigned c1010–c970, successor to Saul: slayer of the Philistine giant Goliath.
- Saint. Also called Dewi Sant. a.d. c510–601?, Welsh bishop: patron saint of Wales.Jacques Louis (zhäk lwē),USA pronunciation 1748–1825, French painter.
- a city in SW Panama. 70,700.
- a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning "beloved.''
ScottScott (skot),USA pronunciation n.
- Barbara Ann, born 1928, Canadian figure skater.Dred (dred),USA pronunciation 1795?–1858, a black slave whose suit for freedom (1857) was denied by the U.S. Supreme Court(Dred Scott Decision) on the grounds that a slave was not a citizen and therefore could not sue in a federal court.
- Duncan Campbell, 1862–1947, Canadian poet and public official.
- Sir George Gilbert, 1811–78, English architect.
- his grandson, Sir Giles Gilbert, 1880–1960, English architect.Robert Fal•con (fôl′kən, fal′-, fô′kən),USA pronunciation 1868–1912, British naval officer and antarctic explorer.
- Sir Walter, 1771–1832, Scottish novelist and poet.Win•field (win′fēld′),USA pronunciation 1786–1866, U.S. general.
- a male given name.
Interiorsin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Hi , this blog post is about Walker Tower - Artful Living By David Scott Interiors ( David Scott Interiors #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 648 x 486. This picture's file size is only 43 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: David Scott Interiors.
Philippines will be the earthis largest cane maker. Rattan mature and unfold in a few places, such as for example Java, Kalimantan Sumatra Tenggara. The natural material to remain home furniture including chairs, rattan product, tables, shelves and surfaces can be applied within the use of place. Besides material with a mix of bamboo cane can be an essential element in residential architecture bamboo's inner.
The advancement of manufactured rattan furniture products together with a broad collection of wicker furniture layout program provides the freedom to find the excellent furniture fills the inside area your house.
Examine each link David Scott Interiors carefully whether there's chipped or a damaged. As well as wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against mites that require to be given anti- pest coating. As well as furniture from rattan that is natural, there are also additional choice will be the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, tolerant to mites and haven't any association scarves.