Fallingfall (fôl),USA pronunciation v., fell, fall•en, fall•ing, n.
- to drop or descend under the force of gravity, as to a lower place through loss or lack of support.
- to come or drop down suddenly to a lower position, esp. to leave a standing or erect position suddenly, whether voluntarily or not: to fall on one's knees.
- to become less or lower;
become of a lower level, degree, amount, quality, value, number, etc.;
decline: The temperature fell ten degrees. Stock prices fell to a new low for the year.
- to subside or abate.
- extend downward;
hang down: Her hair falls to her shoulders.
- to become lowered or directed downward, as the eyes: My eyes fell before his steady gaze.
- to become lower in pitch or volume: Her voice fell, and she looked about in confusion.
- to succumb to temptation or sin, esp. to become unchaste or to lose one's innocence.
- to lose status, dignity, position, character, etc.
- to succumb to attack: The city fell to the enemy.
- to be overthrown, as a government.
- to drop down wounded or dead, esp. to be slain: to fall in battle.
- to pass into some physical, mental, or emotional condition: to fall asleep; to fall in love.
- to envelop or come as if by dropping, as stillness or night.
- to issue forth: Witty remarks fall easily from his lips.
- to come by lot or chance: The chore fell to him.
- to come by chance into a particular position: to fall among thieves.
- to come to pass, occur, or become at a certain time: Christmas falls on a Monday this year. The rent falls due the first of every month.
- to have its proper place: The accent falls on the last syllable.
- to come by right: The inheritance fell to the only living relative.
- to be naturally divisible (usually fol. by into): The story fell into two distinct parts.
- to lose animation;
appear disappointed, as the face: His face fell when he heard the bad news.
- to slope or extend in a downward direction: The field falls gently to the river.
- to be directed, as light, sight, etc., on something: His eyes fell upon the note on the desk.
- to collapse, as through weakness, damage, poor construction, or the like;
topple or sink: The old tower fell under its own weight. The cake fell when he slammed the oven door.
- (of an animal, esp. a lamb) to be born: Two lambs fell yesterday.
- to fell (a tree, animal, etc.).
- fall all over oneself, to show unusual or excessive enthusiasm or eagerness, esp. in the hope of being favored or rewarded: The young trainees fell all over themselves to praise the boss's speech.Also, fall over oneself.
- fall away:
- to withdraw support or allegiance: The candidate's supporters fell away when he advocated racial discrimination.
- to become lean or thin;
- to forsake one's faith, cause, or principles: Many fell away because they were afraid of reprisals.
- fall back, to give way;
retreat: The relentless shelling forced the enemy to fall back.
- fall back on or upon:
- Also, fall back to. to retreat to: They fell back on their entrenchments. The troops fell back to their original position.
- to have recourse to;
rely on: They had no savings to fall back on.
- fall behind:
- to lag, in pace or progress: We are falling behind in our work. Fatigued, some of the marchers fell behind.
- to fail to pay (a debt, obligation, etc.) at the appointed time: She fell behind in her tax payments, and the property was confiscated.
- fall down, to perform disappointingly;
fail: He was doing well on the exam until he fell down on the last essay question.
- fall for:
- to be deceived by: Imagine falling for such an old trick.
- to fall in love with: He's not at all the type you would expect her to fall for.
- fall foul or afoul of. See foul (def. 20).
- fall in:
- to fall to pieces toward the interior;
- to take one's place in the ranks, as a soldier.
- Also, fall in with. to become acquainted with, esp. by chance: We fell in with an interesting couple from Paris.
- fall off:
- to separate from;
- to decrease in number, amount, or intensity;
diminish: Tourism falls off when the summer is over.
- [Naut.]to deviate from the heading;
fall to leeward.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to lose weight, usually due to illness: She was sick all winter and fell off till she was just skin and bones.
- fall off the roof, Slang (older use). to menstruate.
- fall on or upon:
- to assault;
attack: The enemy fell on them suddenly from the rear.
- to be the obligation of: It has fallen on me to support the family.
- to experience;
encounter: Once well-to-do, they had fallen on hard times.
- to chance upon;
come upon: I fell upon the idea while looking through a magazine.
- fall on one's feet. See land (def. 25).
- fall out:
- to quarrel;
disagree: We fell out over who was to wash the dishes.
- to happen;
occur: It fell out that we met by chance weeks later.
- to leave one's place in the ranks, as a soldier: They were ordered to fall out when the parade ended.
- to burst out laughing.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to become unconscious;
- fall out of bed, to get out of bed quickly.
- fall over backward(s).
- See bend (def. 15).
- to exhibit great eagerness, esp. in pursuit of one's own advantage: The candidate fell over backward in support of the issues that would win votes.
- fall or come short. See short (def. 30).
- fall through, to come to nothing;
fail of realization: Despite all his efforts, the deal fell through.
- fall to:
- to apply oneself;
begin: to fall to work.
- to begin to eat: They fell to and soon finished off the entire turkey.
- fall under:
- to be the concern or responsibility of.
- to be classified as;
be included within: That case falls under the heading of errors of judgment.
- an act or instance of falling or dropping from a higher to a lower place or position.
- that which falls or drops: a heavy fall of rain.
- the season of the year that comes after summer and before winter;
- a becoming less;
a lowering or decline;
a sinking to a lower level: the fall of the Roman Empire.
- the distance through which anything falls: It is a long fall to the ground from this height.
- Usually, falls. a cataract or waterfall.
- downward slope or declivity: the gentle rise and fall of the meadow.
- a falling from an erect position, as to the ground: to have a bad fall.
- a hanging down: a fall of long hair.
- a succumbing to temptation;
lapse into sin.
- the Fall, (sometimes l.c.)[Theol.]the lapse of human beings into a state of natural or innate sinfulness through the sin of Adam and Eve.
- an arrest by the police.
- surrender or capture, as of a city.
- proper place: the fall of an accent on a syllable.
- an act or instance of holding or forcing an opponent's shoulders against the mat for a specified length of time.
- a match or division of a match.
- a hairpiece consisting of long hair that is attached to one's own hair at the crown and usually allowed to hang freely down the back of the head so as to cover or blend with the natural hair.
- an opaque veil hanging loose from the back of a hat.
- See falling band.
- a decorative cascade of lace, ruffles, or the like.
- [Mach., Naut.]the part of the rope of a tackle to which the power is applied in hoisting.
- [Hunting.]a deadfall.
- the long soft hair that hangs over the forehead and eyes of certain terriers.
- [Armor.]a pivoted peak projecting over the face opening of a burgonet.
- the sign of the zodiac in which the most negative influence of a planet is expressed (as opposed to exaltation).
- rock or ore that has collapsed from a roof, hanging wall, or the sides of a passage.
WatersWa•ters (wô′tərz, wot′ərz),USA pronunciation n.
Ethel, 1896–1977, U.S. singer and actress.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Howdy , this blog post is about Falling Waters House Pictures Gallery #2 Realtor.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 850 x 478. It's file size is just 155 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Falling Waters House.
Is the Falling Waters House Pictures Gallery #2 Realtor.com? I understand first. Toiletries at the back. The medicine cupboard was messy with creams infrequent containers, and products. The wardrobe beneath the drain was filled in leaks with moves of toilet-paper and everything wasn't correct elsewhere.
One of many finest Falling Waters House Pictures Gallery #2 Realtor.com I Have found recently requires, not remodeling, but just rethinking your toilet style. You are able to enter invisible racks that show and can shop from your makeup with a pretty knickknacks if you have a room. And when you wish to produce your toiletries unseen, you'll be able to constantly place units and concealed cabinets.
Start by considering small, if actually that seems like more work than you intend to manage. How could you improve the area you curently have? Among the suggestions is always to rearrange the area. Everyone has a wardrobe there, but most people simply chuck factors in there before mess is not sorted. Alternatively, are you currently contemplating getting some storage boxes that are small and labeling them?
A nice bathroom storage's idea would be to fit a fresh one that features a selection of units and drawers. You'll be astonished in the distinction - you might even discover that here is the only Falling Waters House Pictures Gallery #2 Realtor.com you need!
If you have time and house to play together, then I highly urge you to create or put in a toilet from mirror. It's apt to be outdated and not maximize your space for storage, even although you have a toilet vanity there's.
Should you make everything with shape and homogeneous size you can also stack it-up. Place a field containing things you don't use backwards, having a box containing additionally used products forward for easy-access.