This article of Cover For Down Comforter have 8 images including Queen Size Black And White Down Comforter Cover Set Clearance Buy Comforter Cover Set Comforter Cover Setblack And White Comforter Cover., Down Comforters, Brooklinen, Comforter And Bedding, Cover For Down Comforter #5 Best Down Comforter, Cover For Down Comforter #6 Wonderful Down Comforter And Duvet Cover Set 70 In Duvet Covers Queen With Down Comforter And, Best Mattress Topper, Cover For Down Comforter #8 Fade White Color Natural 95% Goose Down Comforter Grade A Silk Jacquard Cover 1000TC Quilt. Below are the photos:
The post about Cover For Down Comforter was uploaded on July 28, 2017 at 6:32 am. This post is posted in the Comforter category. Cover For Down Comforter is tagged with Cover For Down Comforter, Cover, For, Down, Comforter..
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Comfortercom•fort•er (kum′fər tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that comforts.
- a quilt.
- a long, woolen scarf, usually knitted.
- the Comforter. See Holy Ghost.
Cover For Down Comforter is among the most popular ingredients and so are often used for your floor and also the Marble can be a volcanic stone produced by heat and strain and so are obtainable in various hues like dark shades, light grey and red and also other colors, Now due to the toughness and resilience, jewel stone ceramic form typically used for kitchen floors, walls and floor supplies and also building a living room.
Naturally you understand plenty of these kind of granite and contains become a brand new craze on the planet of residence and of course you're confused in picking a design, in setting up a home, you need to look at the suitable coloring for your walls of the home. Coloring dull house typically selected as the base shade is dominant, though it is not rare to even have a simple colour for example white color to paint the surfaces of the house.