DottieDot•tie (dot′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Dorothea and Dorothy.
Peoplespeo•ple (pē′pəl),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ples for 4, v., -pled, -pling.
- persons indefinitely or collectively;
persons in general: to find it easy to talk to people; What will people think?
- persons, whether men, women, or children, considered as numerable individuals forming a group: Twenty people volunteered to help.
- human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.
- the entire body of persons who constitute a community, tribe, nation, or other group by virtue of a common culture, history, religion, or the like: the people of Australia; the Jewish people.
- the persons of any particular group, company, or number (sometimes used in combination): the people of a parish; educated people; salespeople.
- the ordinary persons, as distinguished from those who have wealth, rank, influence, etc.: a man of the people.
- the subjects, followers, or subordinates of a ruler, leader, employer, etc.: the king and his people.
- the body of enfranchised citizens of a state: representatives chosen by the people.
- a person's family or relatives: My grandmother's people came from Iowa.
- (used in the possessive in Communist or left-wing countries to indicate that an institution operates under the control of or for the benefit of the people, esp. under Communist leadership): people's republic; people's army.
- animals of a specified kind: the monkey people of the forest.
- to furnish with people;
- to supply or stock as if with people: a meadow peopled with flowers.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Religionre•li•gion (ri lij′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
- a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
- the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
- the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
- the practice of religious beliefs;
ritual observance of faith.
- something one believes in and follows devotedly;
a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.
- religions, [Archaic.]religious rites.
- [Archaic.]strict faithfulness;
devotion: a religion to one's vow.
- get religion, [Informal.]
- to acquire a deep conviction of the validity of religious beliefs and practices.
- to resolve to mend one's errant ways: The company got religion and stopped making dangerous products.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Dottie Peoples Closet Religion (good Closet Religion Dottie Peoples #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1254 x 705. This picture's file size is just 79 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Closet Religion Dottie Peoples.
Many Dottie Peoples Closet Religion (good Closet Religion Dottie Peoples #2) made-of timber, a little different from the present day coffee-table that is typically made from even a blend of hardwood and glass or lighting steel such as aluminum and stainless steel. Contemporary coffee table has many kinds, all of the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four feet, there form is derived from a distinctive a unique modern coffeetable.
Areas and materials' perfect mixture, convincing you to work with a coffeetable that is contemporary as furniture within the living room or livingroom minimalist. Intended Dottie Peoples Closet Religion (good Closet Religion Dottie Peoples #2) with compartments for storage is made having a rack underneath the desk to save it journals, rural, small kids toys or newspapers.
It is possible to put a coffeetable that is modern before the sofa or in a corner nearby the window. You're able to have a sit down elsewhere having a pal or member of the family reading the newspaper or while enjoying Television or commit your nights to perform chess using them.