Bear's Den Cabins - Cordova, Alaska Vacation Rentals Along The Eyak River ( Bear Den Cabins #4) Photos Gallery
Denden (den),USA pronunciation n., v., denned, den•ning.
- the lair or shelter of a wild animal, esp. a predatory mammal.
- a room, often secluded, in a house or apartment, designed to provide a quiet, comfortable, and informal atmosphere for conversation, reading, writing, etc.
- a cave used as a place of shelter or concealment.
- a squalid or vile abode or place: dens of misery.
- one of the units of a cub scout pack, analogous to a patrol in the Boy Scouts.
- to drive or pursue (an animal) into its den.
- to kill (an animal) inside its den.
- to live in or as if in a den.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Riverriv•er1 (riv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural stream of water of fairly large size flowing in a definite course or channel or series of diverging and converging channels.
- a similar stream of something other than water: a river of lava; a river of ice.
- any abundant stream or copious flow;
outpouring: rivers of tears; rivers of words.
- (cap.) the constellation Eridanus.
- a vertical channel of white space resulting from the alignment in several lines of spaces between words.
- sell down the river, to betray;
mislead: to sell one's friends down the river.
- up the river, [Slang.]
- to prison: to be sent up the river for a bank robbery.
- in prison: Thirty years up the river had made him a stranger to society.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Bear's Den Cabins - Cordova, Alaska Vacation Rentals Along The Eyak River ( Bear Den Cabins #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 883 x 414. It's file size is just 121 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Bear Den Cabins.
Bear's Den Cabins - Cordova, Alaska Vacation Rentals Along The Eyak River ( Bear Den Cabins #4) to the porch of the home will make your household star so that the design of the terrace should really be perfect, appears classy and lavish. This luxury appears more beautiful to check from the external and may also give of being on the front-porch comfortable minimalism, the perception.
Each of that can be realized by selecting the most appropriate floor in terms of motifs and shades. Colors are organic and shiny the most popular option nowadays, colour age, because these shades provides an appropriate setting cool and luxurious atmosphere of elegance.
One of the parts which make a comfortable home witnessed by the attention, seemed magnificent and excellent home is Bear Den Cabins. With right laying of ceramic flooring and the assortment, the rooms were boring might be altered in to a bedroom that appears spacious and lavish.